The jury for the ninth annual Asian Marketing Effectiveness Festival has been announced.
Citi head of global marketing Bob O'Leary will chair the group of 32 global professionals, selected for their expertise and knowledge, for the second year in a row. Bindu Sethi, chief strategy planning officer, Grey Asia Pacific, is part of the jury this year.
“Effective campaigns are paramount to the success of all businesses and their products. This impressive line-up of professionals knows exactly what it takes to achieve this. We are therefore truly honoured that they will be exercising their expertise to judge this year’s AME awards,” said Terry Savage, Festival chairman of Cannes Lions, who for the first time this year are joint organisers of the festival with Haymarket.
Included in the 2011 jury line-up are the following:
- Mike Anthony, CEO, Engage Management Consultants, Thailand
- Nick Baker, executive general manager of marketing, Tourism Australia, Australia
- Stephanie Bell, regional media director - Asean India/ Pacific, L’Oréal, Thailand
- Steve Blakeman, chief strategy officer, Asia-Pacific, Mediabrands, Singapore
- Tim Broadbent, global effectiveness director, Ogilvy & Mather Beijing, China
- Rob Campbell, regional head of strategy, Wieden+Kennedy, China
- Cheuk Chiang, CEO, Asia-Pacific, PHD, Singapore
- Matthew Godfrey, president, Y&R Asia, Singapore
- Seth Grossman, managing director, Carat China
- Paul Heath, chief executive officer, Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific, Hong Kong
- Mark Ingrouille, Asia-Pacific business director and CEO Thailand, Publicis Worldwide, Thailand
- Andres Kiger, senior director, marketing integrated communications, Coca-Cola Greater China
- Amanda King, president, Tribal DDB Asia-Pacific, Hong Kong
- Yee Wee Koh, director of marketing for Greater China, Nokia, China
- Gyehyun Kwon, VP, sports marketing, Samsung Electronics, Korea
- Ivy Liang, VP marketing and strategy, Imaging & Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard Asia-Pacific, Singapore
- Jean Lin, CEO of Isobar Asia-Pacific, global chief strategy officer, founder of wwwins Isobar Greater China
- Michael Maedel, president, Asia-Pacific & Middle East, JWT, Singapore
- Michael McComb, head of brand planning, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Hong Kong
- Michael McLaren, regional director, Asia-Pacific, McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific, Japan
- John Merrifield, creative-at-large, TBWA Asia-Pacific, Singapore
- Dominic Purvis, general manager, marketing & communications, Swire Properties, Hong Kong
- Tim Riches, chief growth officer, Asia-Pacific, FutureBrand, Singapore
- Richard Robinson, co-founder and president, Youlu, China
- Argha Sen, head of marketing and customer relationship management, Toys “R” Us –Toys Li Fung (Asia), Hong Kong
- Bindu Sethi, chief strategy planning officer, Grey Asia-Pacific, India
- Paul Smitton, head of international development, Qantas, United Kingdom
- Neil Stewart, CEO, Asia-Pacific, Maxus, Singapore
- Tim Sutton, chairman, Asia-Pacific, Weber Shandwick, Hong Kong
- Chris Thomas, chairman and CEO, BBDO Proximity Asia, Singapore
- Jarek Ziebinski, president, Asia-Pacific, Leo Burnett & Arc, Singapore
The festival is being held from 12 to 13 May at the Pudong Shangri-La Hotel in Shanghai. Delegates wishing to attend can now register online at Ame.asia.
The 2011 programme, including 16 topical keynote speeches, is being decided by a content committee under the leadership of BBH Asia chairman Charles Wigley.
This article first appeared on Campaign Asia