This week's Adland Rockstar: Neha Mitra, creative director, Lowe India
1. Why did you get into advertising?
By fluke! But today there is nothing else I would rather be doing.
2. What is it that you like best about your job?
Getting to work with the best directors, photographers, musicians in the business. It's amazing and inspiring to see the best in the business give shape to your ideas.
3. If you were stuck on a desert island, what is the one thing that you would like to have with you?
I know one thing I wouldn’t want– Briefs (yeah the written ones.)
4. Which is the one book that you can re-read any number of times?
A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth. I believe he’s got paid by the word for this book... ‘if’, ‘but’, ‘and’ included!
5. Who is the one person in advertising that you would like to have dinner with?
6. Who is the one person outside of advertising that you would like to have dinner with?
My family! It’s been a while since I finished work before mid-night!