- Mukesh and Nita Ambani (94%)
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone (86%)
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma (79%)
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt (72%)
- Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna (68%)
- Shahrukh and Gauri Khan (61%)
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan (56%)
- Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan (52%)
- Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif (48%)
- Narayan and Sudha Murthy (46%)
- Natasha and Adar Poonawala (42%)
- Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerjee (41%)
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol (39%)
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas (38%)
- Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai (35%)
- Azim and Naseem Premji (32%)
- Sachin and Anjali Tendulkar (31%)
- MS Dhoni and Sakshi Dhoni (30)%
- Anand and Anuradha Mahindra (24%)
- Kumar and Neerja Birla (22%)
The Indian Institute of Human Brands has revealed the 2021 list of Power Couples.
Mukesh and Nita Ambani top the list with a score of 94%. At second place are Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh followed by 2019's top 'Power Couple', Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma.
The survey covered a sample size of 1,362 respondents in the age group 25-40 years.
Sandeep Goyal, chief mentor, IIHB, said, “The last time around we did not include any corporates or business couples in our list. But the research team at IIHB felt that the rankings should include Power Couples from all walks of life; hence business couples were added this time around to the list, and they seem to have done very well in the rankings."
The Ambani power couple led the field on multiple attributes: Dynamic, innovative, successful, prestigious, unique, progressive and traditional.
Padukone and Singh were best on fun, distinctive, charming, different, and MFEO (made for each other).
Kohli and Singh top scored on high quality, authentic, outdoorsy and best brand.
Goyal added, “The inclusion of couples beyond films/entertainment and sports has made the Power Couples list more comprehensive and representative."
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
4 hours ago
Watch the film here
6 hours ago
BC WebWise, Blink Digital, Cog Culture and Tree Design win one each