- Every sentence—written or spoken—includes a percentage. To 2 decimal points.
- They'll use 68 words when 10 will do.
- Studies show 78 per cent of those words are ‘corporate talk’ and 22 per cent are whatever was featured on a ‘word of the day’ site.
- Every reference will come from a management book or a business magazine.
- Powerpoint slides are filled with words (in size 10 font)
- Or occasionally a clipart pic.
- Every presentation will start with a quote, either from a dictionary, a spiritual leader or a business god.
- When they present, they make sure they read every single word on the screen. Every. Single. Word.
- They will mention their company's proprietary tool about 10,000 times and blindly believe everything it states is gospel.
- Their knowledge of people’s attitudes, values and behaviour comes exclusively from Google or research reports, and they’re not embarrassed by that fact.
- They are always as quiet as a mouse when creative work is being presented.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Prashant Challapalli teams up with Chandrabhan Singh and Kalyan Ram Challapalli to launch business and brand consulting firm
Watch the film conceptualised by Ogilvy here
Watch the video here