- The candidate’s back story – how they came to be where they are now
- What have they achieved of particular note in the past 12 months? (Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included.) This section is key.
- What they are passionate about in their work
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style – we want to get a sense of the individual
- Comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients will strengthen the submission.
- Please include a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) professional picture.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
The content division will create pan-Indian stories for audiences globally
Watch the film conceptualised by MagicCircle Communications
Watch the film conceptualised by Leo Burnett India here
CEO Alan Jope said commitments to address social inequality "will make Unilever a better, stronger business", and pushed for "collective action" in addressing widening social divides