Dentsu's Gia Fernandes to be India ambassador and jury president for Gerety Awards
Entries for the awards are now open
Jan 13, 2023 10:15:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team Share -
The organisers of the Gerety Awards have announced the list of jury presidents and country ambassadors for the 2023 edition.
Dentsu Creative's group creative director, Gia Fernandes, is the India ambassador along with a jury president. Mumbai is one of the locations for the executive jury sessions.
Other locations include London, Chicago, Dubai, Berlin, Bucharest, AUNZ, Madrid, Bogota, and Stockholm.
As well as defining the shortlist the executive jury sessions each president and ambassador select the agency and production company of the year from their country. This is chosen from the entrants of the Portfolio Cut.
In 2023, the Gerety Awards entrants will be able to submit entries for strategy as well as emerging commerce into any of the Gerety cuts for communication, media, innovation, B2B, health, pharma, Works for Good, entertainment, experience and humour.
Fernandes said, “The Gerety Awards have been a symbol of inclusion and balance that the advertising industry in India needs. And I’m delighted and honoured to serve as 2023’s India ambassador and jury president with a team of diverse and progressive creative ninjas that have become agents of change over time.”
The Gerety Awards rewards advertising that resonates most with a female audience.
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2023 Gerety Awards include:
- Natasha Romariz Maasri, executive creative director, Leo Burnett MEA, UAE
- Amy Kean, CEO, Good Shout, UK
- Manuela Villegas, co-founder, Sí Señor, Colombia
- Gema Arias, digital strategy and creative director, Kitchen, Spain
- Simina Zidaru, managing director and creative director, Tribal DDB, Romania
- Kim Pick, executive creative director, VMLY&R, New Zealand
- Nina Kurn, strategy director and senior creative, McCann Stockholm, Sweden
- Myra Nussbaum, president and CCO, Havas Chicago, USA
- Kathrin Jesse, CEO, BBDO Germany