- Ana Luna, creative director, CIRCUS, Mexico
- Carla Padovani, senior creative copywriter, McCann Santiago, Chile
- Cécile Pimont, senior copywriter / ACD, Freelance, France
- Devon Williamson, art director, Cheil, Canada
- Gabriela Guerra, senior creative copywriter, Freelance, Singapore
- Hira Mohibullah Amin, creative director, BBDO Pakistan
- Jessica Toye, creative director, Virtue, USA
- Josie Fox, senior creative, Special Group, Australia
- Liz Cartwright, creative director, TBWA\Chiat\Day, USA
- Nimo Awil, senior creative, POKE London, United Kingdom
- Rachel Kennedy, art director, 180 Kingsday, The Netherlands
- Ruxandra Drilea, senior copywriter, Publicis, Romania
- Yaa Boateng, creative director, The Storytellers, Ghana
- Yaprak Gultay, team lead for Service Design, Fjord, Sweden
Cannes Lions has announced the 15 women selected for this year’s 'See It Be It' programme.
The women, chosen from over 760 global applicants, will receive a complete Festival pass, travel and accommodation courtesy of the Festival.
Representing India on the list is Manoti Jain, chief operating officer, Supari Studios.
The initiative looks to address the lack of female creative leaders by identifying and facilitating the development of talented creative women, bringing them to the attention of the industry.
Louise Benson, VP - Festivals, Cannes Lions and executive lead, See It Be It, said, “See It Be It is a key pillar of Cannes Lions’ response to the gender imbalance in the creative communications community and an active attempt to change the industry and the world for the better. Now in its sixth year we are starting to see the positive effects of the programme, as many of the global alumnae are not only achieving great personal success but also going on to drive and champion positive change in their markets. We are delighted to support these 15 women from across the world and look forward to seeing them grow and become inspiring leaders.”
Earlier this year, Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka, was announced as the 'See It Be It' ambassador. The theme for this year's programme is 'invite yourself'.
Here's a full list of finalists:
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
1 day ago
Moves from Citi