- Tactical Advertising (press and film) – rapid response advertising that reacts to current news and events, using popularity to generate maximum coverage.
- Branded Film Content and Entertainment
- Show Programme Promotion – Ads that promote a specific TV program, sports event, public events, etc.
- An expanded list of for direct marketing and activation, including Direct - Mail, Direct Response - Radio and Film Advertising
- Innovative Use of Radio – Work that pushes the boundaries of the radio medium
- TV and Cinema Title Sequences
Kyoorius, in partnership with D&AD, has announced new categories and pricing for the 2015 Kyoorius Advertising & Digital Awards.
The new categories have been added after feedback from the industry members.
Rajesh Kejriwal, founder and CEO, Kyoorius, said, “We are thrilled to announce the schedule for the 2015 Kyoorius Awards. This year we have tried to incorporate more diversity in the type of work that can be entered, in response to industry trends. We are committed to providing a completely neutral and ethical platform that recognises the very best of Indian creative talent, year after year.”
The new categories include:
Additionally, an 'Advertising for Good' category has been also been added.
Direct response has also been added to the Kyoorius Digital Awards, to encourage work that drives a specific call to action or targets a specific audience through online banners, social media, apps, and emails.
The awards night is on 29 May 2015. Entries will open on 2 March 2015.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
2 days ago
Watch the film conceptualised by The Womb here