Avinash Pandey appointed IAA India president
Abhishek Karnani is vice president
Sep 30, 2022 10:28:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team Share -
The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA), has elected Avinash
Pandey, CEO, ABP Network as its president for the year 2022-23.
Abhishek Karnani, director, Free Press Journal Group, was elected as vice president, Nandini
Dias, media veteran, as secretary, while Jaideep Gandhi, chairperson, Another Idea is treasurer.
The immediate past president is Megha Tata.
Other members comprising the managing committee are:
- Srinivasan K Swamy, chairman and managing director, R K Swamy
- Shreyams Kumar, managing director, Mathrubhumi Group
- Prasanth Kumar, CEO - South Asia, GroupM
- Anant Goenka, executive director, The Indian Express Group
- Janak Sarda, managing director, Deshdoot Media Group